Monday, May 28, 2007

Things I Like













As you can tell by this photo and most of my other photos, I love my toys! That photo was taken after an exhausting Christmas Day, I always get lots of toys and treats on that day.

Sure I can run around by myself all day, but I really like it when my people take me for walks! Normally I can talk them into two walks a day. I like it when we have special days when we go away from home, normally high in the mountains and take a walk there. There are all kinds of new smells when you walk up in the mountains.

I love chasing other animals! Especially raccoons and rabbits!

I love being petted and scratched. I also like to be the center of attention whenever possible.

I like playing, tug-o-war is my favorite game.

I love FOOD! Just about any kind of food, dog food, cat food, people food, it doesn't matter to me.

It is good to be a dog!

Posted by Pooka

2 comments:

barkfoot said...

It sounds like a good life you've got going there! I like walks in the mountains and I'm usually up for a tug of war. As for the food...people food is OK, and that 'dry' catfood that comes in animals shapes is nice too, rabbit is my favourite!

Lesley said...

I love rabbits! They are sooooooooo delicious!

Pooka