Monday, September 22, 2008

Just a little cuddly kitty


Yes, I would like to learn how to play the guitar.



We went to the fair last night and like every year I had to go in the NM Fish and Wildlife building to see their Bobcat or is it a Lynx? I don't know if there is a difference.

Some others were interesting it in a guitar. It was as nosy as my house cats, it wanted to know what was in the box.

In fact, even though the sign says it bites I find it hard to not stick my hand in there to pet it. It seems very friendly and so much reminds me of my own cats, especially Kanga. Kanga bites too, so there isn't much difference. :-)

2 comments:

MONEYMAKERS CLUB said...

Great pictures.

How about making some cash?

Go to:

mmclub2008.blogspot.com

barkfoot said...

Even big fierce kitties need a tickle...