Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pretty in Mink: Conservative Leading Ladies



I would say how disgusting this is, but actually it is probably a good thing to discourage young women from wanting to ever wear fur. After all what could be more unhip than being seen wearing something that Malkin or Coulter would wear?

Obviously, I am against the raising and killing of animals just for their fur. Still, I admit to having a vintage 1950's era red wool coat with big rhinestone buttons and a fur collar. It absolutely looks brand new except for the dated style. I paid $5 for it at a thrift store and even though I doubt that encourages the fur industry I only very rarely wear it at Christmas time because I still don't really feel right about owning it.

ABC News: Pretty in Mink: Conservative Leading Ladies

No comments: