Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Greetings from Khan




Hello! My name is Khan and I am the new guy here. I will be 4 years old in Dec and I am a Siamese/Tonkinese. My previous owner had to move back to England and could not take me with him, so I was put up for adoption. I was at the adoption place for several weeks and I am very happy to finally have a new home!

Everyone here already loves me very much! Even Kanga and Pooka. I had never been around a dog before, but Pooka is really a big sweetie and I made friends with her right away. Kanga took a couple days, but now we are really good friends. She was very lonely after her friend James Bond died, but not anymore.

My new mom says that I am hard to take photos of because I am never still unless I am asleep and even then I wake up and move when she is trying to take a photo. :) These are the few she has managed to get so far.

I am sure I will have more to say in the future. Nice to meet everyone!

No comments: